Saturday, February 18, 2006

Edumucation

So today is the day. My first exam in medical terminology. I have studied until my brain smoked. I have studied in different places...home, mom and dad's, Red Lobster (that was cool). It is a lot harder than I anticipated. I have always done pretty good in medical stuff. But I'm really nervous about this exam. The study of the musculoskeletal system is the hardest. But I have faith that God will keep my nerves calm and my mind refreshed. Please pray I at least pass this thing, I'm dreading it. Caleb is also taking it today but he has more experience in this field and I know that he'll do alright. I know I should have more confidence. But it's been a long time since I took an exam! Alright, breathe in...breathe out. OK, I'm leaving in about 10 minutes. I think I can, I think I can. Sooo much easier when you think like a train. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Bek said...

how'd u do ? and what is this exam for?

Crystal said...

I will not know until the 24th or 25th. The exam was on the musculoskeletal system.