Sunday, July 09, 2006

Too funny...yet not too funny?

I was looking through google images at wedding cake toppers out of boredom and found these. I thought it was hilarious! At the same time, I felt almost sad that they make cake toppers like this since this country has come to feel that marriage is not really an option any longer, especially men. Not all men, but the majority. I know these cake toppers were meant to be funny but usually you would like the romantic ones. I personally would not want to put one on my cake just because I wouldn't want anyone to think that of my husband. I dunno...just a thought.


6 comments:

Drea said...

yea thats funny... but I agree it would make your hubby look like a wuss... and you like a over ruling she-devil lol.

I replied to your question on my pregnancy blog :-)

Bek said...

yup, sad :(

no_average_girl said...

My first reaction is to laugh at how funny it is, then I realize how true those toppers really are! That's about the way weddings (and marriages) are now...the girl has got to drag the guy into it.

Meggles said...

Those wedding toppers are great! I'll have to show my one friend those.

Radical One said...

yea, it is sad. marriage is definitley UNDER rated! our marriage is a great journey. not perfect, of course but full of joy and lessons!

and thanks for the comments!

blessings!
lisa

Kimber said...

Those are soooooo funny!! Should have had one of those for my sis's wedding - ha ha ha ha ha ha!

But, I agree - YIKES!!