Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm freeeeeeeeeeee

Today was our last day of school. We went out to eat at a place called On Tap in Medina. It was a lot of fun, food and of course alcohol for some of the girls there (not me). Our graduation ceremony is June 13th and all but 2 of the girls will be there. It'll be good to have my evenings free now and be able to just get on with life. I am not too worried about finding a job since Caleb and I have a pretty busy summer. I will continue to look though. Oral surgery is the field I want to go into, so if anyone knows of any oral surgeons hook me up LOL. I am taking Caleb and his 2 brothers to my graduation ceremony. I'm really looking forward to getting my certificate so that it will definitely be official. I have to send in some paperwork to get my radiology license. So then, in the next month or so, I will have everything I need to prepare myself for all the interviews they can throw at me. Bring it on.

2 comments:

BekABoo said...

Congrats, girl! you must be SO excited!

Margo said...

I love your attitude!!!