Friday, September 21, 2007

I must brag here :)

I LOVE my job. LOVE it. I've never been happier anywhere else. I love being able to go and help people. I love that my boss and his wife consider me family. I love that patients have told them that they made a great decision when hiring me. And I love the fact that I can ask for prayer or pray for them without being looked at like I'm some religious weirdo. I have been so stressed out with finding a job over the past few months and then all of a sudden God just drops the opportunity in my lap. I had just prayed about a week before then and told God I was giving it all to Him. I just laid it at the feet of Jesus. And He blessed me. Ask and you shall recieve! I just wanted to let you all know how it was going. I know I've been through a lot of jobs lately trying to find something I thought I would love. But God wanted me elsewhere. And I am so glad to be where I'm at. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Margo said...

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)