Monday, January 07, 2008

So who's lovin' this warm weather?

I know I am! I went outside today without a coat on. It was great. We had our patio door open and jasmine frolicked outside. With warm weather in the winter time though comes thunderstorms. We are experiencing a warm front now, but there is a cold front moving through within the next couple of days. It's going to be cold again in a few days. I'm enjoying the unseasonable temperatures while I can. In other news, I got a new phone. Well actually Caleb got it for me as a gift. It has a lot of features on it my old phone didn't have. I can take pictures with it, send text messages, and I have a lot of choices for ring tones. However, the nextel/sprint system has been down and my phone had to be completely reset earlier today. It's really frustrating, people cannot call me, but I can call them. I lost all my pictures that I took and reseting it caused all my contacts to be erased. In fact, they said that this process could take up to 48 hours! But I digress. I love this new phone, I'm just waiting for it to work properly. So how was everyone's new year? Did anyone make any resolutions? Mine was to lose weight. Actually I started before the new year, and so far I've lost 7 lbs. I've been kicking my butt at the gym and have been eating healthier. I've also started to eat out less often. That's made a difference too. New year, new body, new phone, and hopefully a new job. I feel God directing me towards a whole new me. 2008 is gonna be great!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, I am so jealous of you and your warm weather! hehe ;)

Margo said...

I'm loving it too. It's beautiful!

I eat out all of the time. I'd save so much money and probably lose some weight if I could crush that habit.

Gina said...

Sounds great. "New" is my word for the year so I can relate. Keep it up. Have you read Mireille Guilliano's book "French Women Don't Get Fat"? It is that one book that helped me the most in getting on track with my weight. From your picture you look amazing but I'm throwing it out there because it helped me so much. She's slightly critical of the American way of doing things but if you can get past that, she has some pretty good insights.

Gina said...

Sounds great. "New" is my word for the year so I can relate. Keep it up. Have you read Mireille Guilliano's book "French Women Don't Get Fat"? It is that one book that helped me the most in getting on track with my weight. From your picture you look amazing but I'm throwing it out there because it helped me so much. She's slightly critical of the American way of doing things but if you can get past that, she has some pretty good insights.

Anonymous said...

Then you can look like one of those Victoria's Secret models, and make your dear little sister feel jealous and depressed. :) Go on, girl! My New Year's resolutions are on my msn blog.. so check it out when you have time!