Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fun

I played this game back back in March 2006 and I was going through some of my old posts and decided to do it again. What you do is you put in something about you (e.g. first name) and then you look the answer up on google images and put the first picture that pops up beside the question. It was a lot of fun and I'm certain that I won't come up with the same pictures. Here goes!


First name:











Middle name:











Last name maiden:











Last name married:









Age on my next birthday:








Favorite color:








Place I want to live:











Place I actually live:








Annoying habit:








Favorite food:











Favorite animal:











Religion:








Dream job:








4 comments:

Autumn said...

I LOVE storms, too! We had some crazy ones a couple weeks ago... lots and lots of damage which is sad... but exciting nonetheless. ;)

Drea said...

fun!

BekABoo said...

that's fun! Some of those, I couldn't figure out though...hmm...wonder what mine are...

Margo said...

Very cool!

I'd never have enough patience for finding, saving and posting all of those pictures.