Monday, August 25, 2008

Special K Challenge

So, I'm starting this challenge tomorrow. I've lost 12 pounds since May, but it seems that I'm stuck in a rut and haven't lost any more weight. I think my problem may be that I don't really have a routine or a set plan. I know 2 people that have done this and have lost weight with total success. And they have kept it off which is even better. On the Special K website they give you a menu plan which is very beneficial for those who don't know where to begin. Which is where I am. I have a really good feeling about this and hopefully I'll be able to see some more pounds melt off. I'll let you all know how it goes! Wanna know more? Go to www.specialk.com

1 comment:

Margo said...

Keep us updated. I tell you, if I could just stop eating sugar I'd drop 20 pounds!