Friday, February 24, 2006

I did it!

Yahoo! I passed the medical terminology test! I got a C on it...not the best score but it is the average for those tests. And Caleb got the same exact grade as I did. I'm just glad I passed it. And surprisingly, it was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. About half of the questions were multiple choice, which was great. Studying hard does pay off! Today has been quite the day. I'm not sure why but I can't seem to stop crying. I've cried like 5 times today. I just got done watching a movie. I cried for like half of it. It wasn't even sad. I have no clue what's wrong with me. I guess it's just hormones. I'm not pregnant. Maybe I just needed to let off some stress? Caleb showed me a paper today about his goals in life. There was a website he went on where you can list all these goals you have and what you want to do with your life. I read it and he listed that he wants to always live his life for Christ, be committed to me and sensitive to my needs, and to raise Godly children with me. And I started crying happy tears, but ever since then the waterworks haven't stopped. Ha, maybe I just need a nap. I babysat last night and didn't get home until after midnight, didn't get to bed until 1:30 and was up 3 times during the night. Then I got up sometime before 8 this morning and we have been all over the place. So I am a litte tired. Well, my husband just walked in after being gone for a fire call. Maybe giving and receiving some love will help. I'm not sad, just weird I guess =).

6 comments:

Bek said...

crying is a great release of emotions.......and the Lord loves tears. He is an emotional God. one of my favorite tear passages, is about weeping women (form of intercession) in jeremiah 9.......maybe u are a weeper......i know i am..... (pregnant or not)!!

Crystal said...

I think it might be really bad p.m.s. Or maybe I'm turning into a weeper?? I've always been an emotional person, but I haven't cried like that since I was little and my mom was yelling at me for sitting on the sprikler in the front lawn. But you're right Bek, it is a great release of emotions...see, I knew you would understand me! That's why I luv ya:)

Mick Ó Seasnáin said...

well, congratulations on the passing grade. It's always good to see success as a result of hard work :)

Crystal said...

Thanks Mike! We only have 3 more chapters to cover and then we're done!

Kat said...

congrats on passing!!! and i know exactly what you mean about the nonstop water works. tears are a great emotional release, but sometimes it's like "enough already" :)

Crystal said...

Totally agree Kat! You know, yesterday I took a pregnancy test JUST to make sure I absolutely wasn't. It was negative (phew!) but on top of being really emotional and sick to my stomach some days, my period was kind of irregular this month. So for peace of mind I needed to make sure. I think it's just stress and I have a lot of it right now. Keep praying I find a job!!