Saturday, November 25, 2006

My secret little treasure

Hey ladies, any of you out there who have oily skin but due to the winter air get dry patches? Afraid to try any kind of moisturizer because it might break your skin out? I have had the same problem for years. I have acne prone skin and any product I would try, especially moisturizers, would make my skin flip out and I'd have a brand new series of breakouts the next day. Well, I found a new product that will allow you to kiss your skin fears goodbye! It's called Pure Simplicity skin moisturizer. It's made from oat bran and is made for oily skin. It's wonderful! I've been using it for a few weeks for any dryness on my skin and it works. No breakouts and no dry itchy spots. You can get it at bath and body works, it is expensive ($18.50) but it is so worth it. It's a great gift idea. This is kind of a ramble but I was so excited. I've had skin problems since I was 19 and I would break out in pimples the size of boils especially on my chin. I finally found a way to keep my acne under control. The moisturizer is not the only thing that has helped. It took me a few years to find a system that works. So this is a big deal for me and any other people who have problem skin. Just thought I'd let you know in time for the holidays!

5 comments:

Margo said...

Oh, thank you!! I have acne prone skin too!! I hate it! I'm going to try this, Crystal. I love Bath & Body Works and am always looking for an excuse to nuy something from there. You just gave me a great one!

Bek said...

u should do an advertisement for them :) u r a good saleswoman! :)

Crystal said...

hehe :) thanks Bek!

Meggles said...

Interesting. I'll have to try it too...I'm scared of using any moisturizer just in case I break out, like you had said. And with the winter coming I'm going to need something...Thanks! :)

Kimber said...

oooo - thanks for sharing - I am going to have to try this :)