All right. I didn't have time to do my thankful list for thanksgiving, but it's not just thanksgiving day that I'm grateful for all these. So here goes... I'm thankful for
1. My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, who came here and died so I could have eternal life...thank YOU Jesus!
2. My husband, who works hard, is a great cook, loves me and says it everyday, drives me coo coo sometimes, and most important loves the Lord with all his heart. I love you hon!
3. The blessing of living in America and having freedom to worship my God!
4. Our apartment that keeps us warm during the cold (and soon to be winter!) nights
5. My family who is not perfect, but I love 'em anyway and they love me
6. The Bible that provides me daily encouragement
7. My car, that just went over 150,000 miles and still gets me from point A to point B
8. The ability to go to school
9. My new job, that is a blessing to have and provides me with experience towards my career
10. My kitty who showers me with purrs and cuddles every morning
13. Health insurance
14. Caleb's new job! He starts University Heights Fire Dept. December 18th! Yeah!!!
15. Being debt free!!!
16. And last but not least my friends, including you bloggy friends who leave me comments and encourage me when I'm having a bad day or I'm sick! ( like I have been lately) I am so blessed to have you guys!
Thank you Lord for all you have given me! I am truly thankful!