I saw this a while ago and meant to do it sooner. I've just been soooooooooooo busy lately. Anywho, here are 13 things I love about my hubby...
1. The smell of his skin
2. The way he looks at me when we're snuggling
3. The fact that he truly listens and cares about what I have to say.
4. He has no temper. Whatsoever. How does he do it?
5. His hair. It's so full and thick.
6. His eyes. They communicate messages to me more than words.
7. His body ;). He's very fit!
8. His smile. It fills me with joy everytime I see it.
9. He is a very hard worker. He just started today on UH Fire Dept. and he gets sworn in at UH city hall tomorrow!
10. He loves kids and one day is going to be such a great dad.
11. He has the patience for me. Even when I'm having a bad day and need to get in a good cry, he'll just hold me until I'm done and then he'll kiss me. I LOVE that he does that.
12. He supports my thoughts, goals, and dreams and tells me to never give up on them.
13. His love for the Lord. He is very passionate when it comes to what God wants for us. He actively seeks and listens for the Lord's calling on our lives every day.
So there you go. 13 things I love about my husband. Of course I could think of so much more, but I'll have to save that for another post!
P.S. A couple of weeks ago I posted about my cousin who had gone blind from an infection in her skin that went into her eyes. For those of you who may have read or commented on it and are wondering why I deleted it, it turns out that she is not blind! My grandmother got confused about what the doctor said and told me that was what happened. She does have problems with her eyes due to the infection, but the doctor prescribed her special glasses and now she can see just fine! However my other cousin who broke his back still needs prayer. Please pray for him. It's starting to work!