1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Definitely hot chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? No Santa for us.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Both.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I'd like to.
5. When do you put your decorations up? We don't :(. Our apt. is just too small.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? The chicken!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Decorating the tree.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I never believed in him even though I had pictures with him and saw him and his elves everywhere we went. I dunno, I guess I thought I needed some more factual evidence of his existance LOL.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep, ever since I was little.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? No tree for us :(.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? A little bit of both. It's fun to look at but miserable when it goes down into your socks.
12. Can you ice skate? Not really.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A collection of my favorite movies Caleb got me last year.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Remembering that Jesus came here so I could enter into heaven.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Anything warm and chocolatey.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Giving and recieving gifts with the family.
17. What tops your tree? See # 10.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I like the traditional ones.