Friday, May 04, 2007

The time has come

Well y'all, this is it. Caleb and I will be leaving for Columbus in just a few short hours to check into our hotel room. Tomorrow is my dental assisting certification test. We start at 8:30 am and we will probably be done around 2:30 or 3:00. Yeah, it's a LONG test. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for me. I'm so nervous. I've studied my brain out and I still have more studying to do. There are two parts to the test. The part I hope to do first is the clinicals where you actually have to demonstrate dental procedures and ID equipment in front of instructors. The next part is the multiple choice test. I'm OK with that but I hate doing things in front of people, where they grade you and scrutinize your every move. I HATE THAT. But when it's over, it's over. And I just want it to be over. Then after the test it's back to school and externing and then June 5th I will be graduating. Then and only then will I be able to get on with my life. Thanks for all your support!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Praying!!

Bek said...

u can do it!

Kat said...

I bet you did great!!