Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hip Hop Abs

Ever heard of it? I was watching TV about 3 weeks ago and was flipping through the channels and saw a commercial for a workout video called hip hop abs. I was watching and it looked like so much fun but it cost $100. So I went on ebay and got it for $65 with the shipping and handling. I got the entire package including the workout videos, a diet guide, and a website to track my progress. What it is basically is a dance workout video that targets the abs but also provides a total body workout. It's so much fun! I've been doing it for days and boy has it been kicking my butt LOL. But I love it and I could do it for hours. It's produced by a guy named Shawn T. He is a famous dance choreographer (sp?) and fitness guru. I just finished up with about an hour of cardio and ab sculpting and am about to do the total body burn. For those of you who want to lose weight but don't want to go to the gym, I highly recommend this. It helps with coordination, teaches you how to dance, and makes you work it like nothing else. I've been doing it for a few days and my body is so sore, but I keep doing it because it's fun! I can't help myself. Shawn is really motivational and funny. I find myself laughing in the middle of my workout from him doing silly antics. I still go to Bally's but I haven't really wanted to go since I got hip hop abs. I can't tear myself away from it. I hope to reach my goal by our anniversary in September. I can do it. Right?

3 comments:

Donna said...

You CAN do it!

BekABoo said...

sounds fun. I haev several yoga and pilates dvds that I never use. I hate going to the gym. I just don't enjoy working out. Dance sounds like a good, sneaky way to pull it off. May have to try it...

Margo said...

Sure you can do it!! It really look like a lot of fun too!