Friday, July 20, 2007

I AM employable

Well ladies and gentleman, it seems that I am a working woman once again. I got a job! I will be working for a periodontist in Cuyahoga Falls starting out full time. It's really not that bad of a drive and I get to beat rush hour traffic since I have to leave at 6:15 in the morning. Ugh, I hate mornings but it's good hours. I'm excited. The doctor wants to start me out at entry level and as I become better at taking x-rays and assisting in surgery he will advance me and then I will start rolling in the money LOL! I have enjoyed this nice little break of not working, but life must go on and we must bring home the bacon!

3 comments:

Kat said...

congrats, girl! I hope you enjoy, learn quickly, and start earning the big bucks ; )

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Congratulations!!!! Time for a party...uh, er...well wait till you get a paycheck first...LOL...That's awesome! It's always a good feeling to feel self-sufficient, and that somebody thinks your worth paying!!! :-)

BekABoo said...

Congrats! so glad you found a place you like. (I know I've been gone for a while...sorry!) I hate mornings too. Good luck!