Wednesday, September 24, 2008

3 years

Wow. 3 years. I just keep saying it to myself. Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary. We are heading out here soon to go have dinner and then we're off to Cedar Point tomorrow! We will be staying in Sandusky until Saturday. We are also excited because we are now actively trying for a baby! Our life is an adventure right now and we are blessed beyond what we could ever have imagined. Thanks to all of our friends and family who have prayed for our marriage and have been a lifeline to us. We wouldn't be going as strong without you. Well, we are just about ready to leave so au revoir everyone! See you in 3 days!

1 comment:

Margo said...

I was going to say have a safe and happy trip, but by now you're probably back! I hope you had a nice time. :-)

Mike and I were been married three years when we had our first baby. It's a magical time. I'm really very excited for you!