Saturday, October 04, 2008

Calling all prayer warriors

Hey everyone. My family is very much in need of prayer. I just found out today that my aunt, whom I love dearly and am very close to has parkinson's disease. A few months ago we noticed that she was having trouble walking, but we thought that her feet were just sore from working. But she also started having other problems and was diagnosed today. I just read up on some information about it and I'm having a very difficult time dealing with this. She is still young ( early 60's ) but she's living in the body of a much more elderly person. She is no longer able to work and will need extra help taking care of her son ( he had a seizure over a year ago that caused such bad spasms that his back broke. He has been in constant pain ever since and is now having to use a walker and is stuck in a back brace all the time. Please pray for him too. ) I've been crying for a while now and am leaning very much so on God at this time. Please pray for healing for her and my cousin. I love them so much and it's so hard knowing that I can't do anything but pray ( although I know that prayer does work and that God has His timing ). Even though this is hard I do have some good news. My cousin may be able to have surgery that can get him out of his back brace and help him lead a normal life! So spread the word. The more prayer, the more power. I hope and pray that God uses them and their situation for good. He is a good God and I know that He will be there for my family.

2 comments:

Power Up Love said...

It hard to see someone you love and care about suffer. I'll pray for aunt.

share your story, struggles, prayer request, or testimonies to be posted on www.PowerUpLove.com. There are other people going through the same sort of things. It encourages others to hear when other people have the same desires, disappointments, and struggles.

We don’t rejoice in other people’s struggles or anything, but we rejoice in the fact that we’re not alone in carrying our burdens. We’re uplifted when we know someone is praying specifically re: particular areas in our life, just as they are encouraged knowing we’re praying for them.

Blessings...

Margo said...

Oh man, Crystal. I'll be praying...