I love these! Especially when I get to brag about my husband :)
1) Where did you meet? Online while he was serving as a military police officer in Iraq.
2) How long did you date before you got married? 11 months dating, 1 year engaged.
3) How long have you been married? Just celebrated 3 years this past September.
4) What is your favorite feature of his? *Sigh* there are so many...but I'd have to say it's a tie between his smile and his eyes.
5) What is your favorite quality of his? His work ethic.
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Not really. He calls me just about all the usual things like honey, babe, etc.
7) What is his favorite food? He absolutely loves pasta of any kind. Especially his version of chicken alfredo.
8) What is his favorite sport? Airsoft, hands down.
9) When and where was your first kiss? February 2004, in his parent's living room.
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to have these days where we sleep in and then we lay around all day in our pj's and watch like entire seasons of our favorite TV shows.
11) Do you have any children? Not yet. We are working on that though :)
12) Does he have a hidden talent? Well, it's not exactly hidden anymore, but he has an awesome eye for photography. In fact, because of all the recent gigs we've had, Caleb has made back almost everything he spent to get our business started. Which is so exciting!
13) How old is he? 25 (Oct. 9th)
14) Who said "I love you" first? He did. We started saying I love you in our letters and emails to each other.
15) What is his favorite type of music? He loves movie theme music.
16) What do you admire the most about him? The fact that he is comfortable with who he is. He never tries to be someone he's not and has always been true to himself.
17) Do you think he will read this? There's a good chance he will. He'll read it sooner if I say it's about him :)