Saturday, March 17, 2007

It's official

Well peeps, it's official. I'm no longer with Sears Dental. My last day there was Monday the 12th. I'm very relieved, I can't even put it into words. I'm now concentrating on doing my externship and getting through school. Guess where I'm doing my externship at? Good ol' Dr. Dan Camm's office! I should be starting soon after the 19th. I'm doing better in school since I quit. I'll be graduating in June! It'll be here before I know it. We go down to Columbus in May and get our certification. We have only 5 chapters and 18 classes left. Once I'm done with school, I'll be looking for a full time time job as a dental assistant. It's exciting! I also have more time to work out. I've lost a total of 9 pounds! I'll be going to the gym in a little bit here after the laundry is done. Speaking of laundry, I better go check on it. Just thought I'd give my blogging buds a heads up on things. It's good to have friends like you to support me. Like I said before, you guys rock!

2 comments:

Bek said...

5 chapters and 18 classes, but who's counting? :) congrats on the new season you are entering....

BekABoo said...

I love when the school year starts winding down so far that the countdowns start. I love checking things off list, and that's one of the best! You'll be a certified "pro" before you know it! I'm glad you were able to get out of the work situation that was stressing you out so badly. Stress can really do so much wear and tear on your body. Things are looking up all over the place, aren't they!