Monday, December 10, 2007

Cookie success (kind of)

So the cookie exchange was a lot of fun. I will not be posting a picture of my cookies since they did not look like they were supposed to. But apparently they tasted great. I also won for most festive outfit! Go me! All in all it took 4 hours to make 6 dozen stained glass window cookies. It really was very frustrating being my first time making them and having to make so many, but in the end it was worth it.
This is what I was going for. Alas, my sad little cookies were not that pretty. But if there is ever a next time that I make them, they will look just like this (I hope)!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oooo...those are pretty nice looking cookies! But don't worry...mine would probably look nothing like that either on my first (or 2nd or 3rd!) try!! ;)

Margo said...

So cool! How do oyu do that??